Thank you for your interest in dining at Abernethy’s. We look forward to providing you with an outstanding experience. Please note, in alignment with our high standards of service, we have implemented additional best practices for the safety of our guests and employees. Table spacing, guest capacity, and additional health and safety measures reflect guidelines provided by the CDC and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. Our protocols include, but are not limited to:
- All guests must wear a mask* while inside the restaurant and when not eating or drinking at their seat.
- All staff are required to be fully vaccinated, including boosters, and wear a mask at all times.
- All staff have been retrained on rigorous handwashing and sanitization practices.
- Reservations are not required, but are strongly encouraged.
- QR Codes and disposable menus are available upon arrival.
We thank you for your patience and compliance as we continue to create a safe, comfortable, and memorable experience for you at Abernethy’s.
*We recommend disposable 3-ply surgical masks, N95, KN95, or KF94 masks.